Licensing of water airport services
Future Cooperation undertakes all the actions required for the licensing of water airports.
- Preparation of technical file.
- Water Airport Operations Manual.
- Water Airport Security Manual.
- Water Airport Emergency Situations Manual.
- Water Airport Business Plan.
- Maps indicating the ditching and mooring positions of seaplanes.
- Topographic imaging indicating the water airport equipment and infrastructure.
- Photos of the areas where the water airports will be created.
- Study of the Water Airport Environmental Impact.
- Documents legitimizing the Water Airport’s owner.
- Administrative fee for the submission of the technical file.
- Examination of request.
- Submission of application to the competent Directorate of the Ministry of Transport.
- Transmission of technical file to other competent authorities for evaluation.
- Examination of the technical file.
- Inspection of the Water Airport by the Competent Committee.
- Approval of the Study of the Water Airport Environmental Impact.
- Issuing of license for the Water Airport Operation.